Ashu Skin Care - Best Hair Transplantation Clinic in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Dr Anita Rath is one of the best Hair Transplant Surgeon in Bhuabaneswar, Odisha who is performing hair transplant surgery since last 11 years in Bhubaneswar and cuttack, Odisha.
Hair transplantation is the most effective way of restoring hair. This is the procedure under which each hair transplanted into the scalp to match with the patient's previous hair growth pattern where the new hair will continue to grow. Through this procedure, you will get permanent hair.
Every man wants thick hair, also woman wants beautiful and thick hair. Hair loss is the most common problem from which many men and women are facing. Being the most trusted and renowned hair transplant clinic in bhubaneswar, Odisha, India we make sure to use the latest hair restoration techniques in order to restore your hairline and to create more volume at your scalp effectively for the natural-looking results.
Ashu Skin Care the best center for hair restoration services for men and women in bbsr. We have a team of qualified, experienced and skilled hair transplant specialists for men and women who are looking for a painless, aesthetically pleasing, and permanent solution to their hair loss. So, get ready to regain your hair and confidence by consulting with us.
1. The most advanced FUE & DHT technique is practiced there by Dr Anita Rath.
2. Most affordable price within the reach of every common man, You can get your Hair transplant done as low as Rs 30000.
3. Hair Transplant Done by really experienced qualified genuine dermatologist Doctor Like Dr Anita Rath.
4. Minimal Pain Hair Transplant surgery
5. Follow up treatment by Bhubaneswar’s best lady dermatologist and Hair Specialist Dr Anita Rath
6. Highly Successful stories of previously transplant done on number of patients
7. Safe and Assured Quality procedures
8. Dedicated team for follow up care with a team of qualified doctors
9. Clean hygienic & adoption of completely sepsis prevention procedures.
Get your Purely natural hair after a FUE / DHT Technique Hair transplant at Ashu Skin Care.
Dr. Anita Rath (M.D-Skin)
Hair Transplant Surgeon
We offer a wide range of hair care services and hair transplantation procedures in Bhubaneswar that ensure a holistic approach in achiving a healthy and natural hair.
Reasons to Choose Ashu Skin Care - The Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Bhubaneswar for your hair transplant
Choosing Ashu Skin Care as your right hair transplant clinic in Bhubaneswar, Odisha is always an wise decision because you get an excellent medical care and you also get a compassionate, qualified professional hair transplant surgeon like Dr. Anita Rath here and also the cost you can afford.
Ashu Skin Care Hair Transplant Centre, is a top choice for affordable and high-quality hair transplant in the Temple city of Bhubaneswar, Odisha equipped with the best skin specialists.
Strict protocols are applied to all procedures and at all levels to guarantee 100% safety.
Grafts viability rate is above 90%, while in other clinics average is about 60%.
Entire procedure is performed under local anaesthesia making the procedure completely painless
Only healthy hair follicles which are genetically designed to grow for lifetime are chosen and implanted.
Full control of the depth, the direction and the angle of placement ensures 100% natural results.
The procedure from start to finish is performed by MD Dermatologist only.
Odisha’s Renowned Hair Transplant Surgeons and Medical Professionals
At Ashu Skin Care Hair Transplant Clinic, A team of trained & experienced doctors and Plastic Surgeons, Nurses and technicians assists Dr. Anita Rath, who is recognized through out Odisha as a pioneer in hair transplant procedure. Her skills, techniques and knowledge have given her national recognition.
She believes in the aesthetic hair transplant surgery and that is why the technique of FUT hair transplant is given by them in most of the baldness cases as it has an ability to extract a number of follicular units to fulfil the goal of high-density hair restoration surgery. The remarkable results of the hair transplant procedure done by Dr Anita Rath reveal the fact of her outstanding knowledge & skills for the undetectable as well as a natural hair transplant procedure.
Affordable Hair Transplant In Bhubaneswar, Odisha
At Ashu Skin Care Hair Transplant centre, Bhubaneswar (India) we offer the best cost of hair transplant with the best facilities & care. Ashu Skin Care Hair Transplant Centre believes in quality results at most affordable prices as Money is an important factor.
Look For The Qualification Of Doctor
Medical Council of India recommends only Dermatologists and plastic surgeons are permitted to do hair transplant in India as they have knowledge in the subject of hair transplant. So always ask for the qualification of doctor while you’re choosing your hair transplant hair clinic. At Ashu Skin Care all hair transplantation is done by Dr. Anita Rath who is an M.D in skin and VD and she is a qualified dermatologist an experienced hair transplant surgeon.
The Costliest is not always the best
The number of patients attending a clinic, (Volume) usually decides the price of a hair transplant procedure. In most of the transplant clinics in Bhubaneswar where non-qualified persons like Dentists, Homeopath do perform surgery they have less number of clients so they charge more. At Ashu Skin Care we offer the most hygienic hair transplant treatment according to your budgets. An unqualified hair transplant center might leave your head with visible scars and very poor outcome of your hair transplant.
A Hassle free Hair Transplant Experience
Our public relation managers and front desk staff with clinic assistants always provide you an hassle free pleasant hair transplant at Ashu Skin Care.
FUE/DHT Hair Transplant (Follicular Unit Extraction)
At Ashu Skin Care during FUE hair transplant, an instrument called a fine punch, which is less than 1 millimetre in diameter, is used to extract the hair follicles. After numbing the donor area with local anaesthesia, the punch is inserted into the skin, all around the hair follicles which goes under till the follicle root. The follicle is then separated from the adjacent fatty tissue. The small and multiple spots left on the extracted area of the scalp that recovered by their own healing process within some days. Over the time, these small dots shrink and turn imperceptible.
The FUE hair transplant is widely applicable in the case of Body Hair Transplant (BHT), eyebrow transplant, moustache transplant
Ashu Skin Care- FUE procedure advantage
Dr. Anita Rath (M.D)- Professional Associations Membership
Hair transplant Surgeon and Cosmetic Skin Specialist in Bhubaneswar, Odisha
• Member Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India (AHRS)
• Life Member The Hair Research Society of India (HRSI)
• Life Member Indian Association of Dermatologists Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
• Member International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology (IACD) (USA)
• Member European Society for Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD) (PARIS, FRANCE)
• Member European Academy of Dermatology & Venerology (EADV), Switzerland
• Member International Society of Dermatology (ISD) (USA)
• Member International Society of Pediatric Dermatology (ISPD), Madrid, Spain
• Life Member Association of Facial Aestheticians & Aesthetic Surgeons of India (AFAASI)
• Life Member Pigmentary Disorders Society (PDS)
• Life Member Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India (CDSI)
• Life Member Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
• Life Member indian Society for Pediatric dermatology (ISPD)
• Life Member Nail Society of India (NSI)
• Life Member All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity (AIAARO)
• Life Member Indian Medical Association (IMA)
• Life Member The PCOS Society India (PSI)
• Life Member Dermatopathology Society of India (DSI)
FUT Hair Transplant In Bhubaneswar
At Ashu Skin Care, when we need to fullfill the patient desire for high density or when we require large no. of grafts to Achieve dense packing at 50-70 grafts/cm with a Follicular Unit Hair Transplant (FUT). Our clinic can complete 3000+ strip sessions in a single day while maintaining strict quality standards and proper asepsis. All the hair transplant procedures are reviewed periodically to improve quality and efficiency.
Hair Transplant Cost in Bhubaneswar
FUT vs FUE Hair Transplant
Body Hair Transplant In Bhubaneswar
At Ashu Skin Care, many times we perform FUSE (Follicular Unit Separation Extraction), which is a method of extracting individual hair follicles with microsurgical precision but without inscision by scalpel and stitches. Body hair gives an opportunities for additional source of hair for more higher, denser hair restoration results. For patients with very high and robust body hair, BHTs (body hair to scalp transplants) increase available donor hair supply. This treatment option is essential for patients with advanced degrees of hair loss and those who lost scalp donor supply due to other reasons.
Beard Hair Transplant In Bhubaneswar
Hair Transplant using beard hair to the scalp as an alternative source of donor hair via FUE is often done as beard transplantation operation at Ashu Skin Care Clinic. Unfortunatly thses hair won't reamin long After the beard transplant takes place, the client may be happy with the results for a short time as the life span of thses hairs are less.
Before Hair Transplant Operation
PRE Operational Instructions
Before hair transplantation, at Ashu Skin Care we always ask about your medical issues and medications you are useing. If you have any health problems like diabetes, Hypertension, IHD, please get a surgical clearance from your doctor about your planned hair transplantation operation.
After you get surgical clearance from your primary doctor, stop using Aspirin before 7 days or any other drugs that might thin your blood three days before hair transplantation. Also please let us know about any allergy to any antibiotics and to any other medications.
One Day before operation
Avoid alcohol: Using alcohol may affect the efficiency of local anesthetics that doctor gives you before the operation. Avoid smoking: Smoking decreases blood flow to the scalp. At least one day before and one week after your surgery we recommend you to avoid smoking; as smoking causes blood vessel constriction & weak growth of your transplanted hair.
We advice you to wear a cotton shirt. You should avoid any touch to grafts after the operation. The procedure takes nearly 5 - 7 hours according to the number of grafts you are receiving.
How to prepare for hair transplant surgery?
Take a shower and take care of your personal hygiene. Come to operation with a full stomach. Rest well before coming to hair transplantation procedure.
During Hair Transplant Operation
No companion is allowed in the operation room. We will host your companions in our waiting room. Do not chew gum and avoid talking too much during the operation. Avoid using your personal cell phones during the operation.
After Hair Transplantation
After hair transplantation operation you will have a bandage on your donor part and a hairband around your forehead to avoid
the swelling on your face.
You will see small scabs in recipient area and small red holes on the donor area that will heal within 15 days.
You may feel some swelling, itching and mild pain for a couple of days after the hair transplant operation. These symptoms can be reduced with ice applications, emollient lotions or some symptomatic medicine recommended by our doctor.
Apply normal saline solution to the recipient area 3 to 4 times a day to prevent skin irritation; you can apply it with a clean cloth wet in the saline. Dab the recipient area with the wet cloth. Leave it for 1 minute, and then pat it dry with a clean dry cloth.
We will provide post-operational cleaning at our clinic. After cleaning, your bandage will be removed.
DAY 5 - 7 Days
Transplanted grafts will become stronger, and they won’t fall by touching. You should avoid scratching. 4-5 days after the operation, hair in the transplanted area will start to fall down and this will continue for 2-3 months. After that, new permanent hair will start to grow.
You should start post-op hair wash procedure; you might have the first hair wash in our clinic too. We will recommend you a shampoo and a lotion and describe you how to wash your hair for the next 15 days. Washing will help remove the scabs and help with the healing process.
DAY 15 - 30
Your appearance will become regular in 2-3 weeks; people wouldn’t understand that you had a hair transplantation operation.
Months 1 - 3
Initially you will experience some hair loss in this period and then the transplanted hair starts to grow. We advised to do monthly once PRP during this period.
Months 4 - 6
In 4th month re-growth rate will increase and within the 6th month, you will see half of the result and recognize some obvious changing.
Months 6 - 12
Transplanted hair will continue to grow and become thicker.
Months 12 - 18
In 12-18 Months you will see the final result of your hair transplant operation. You will get the look of more intensive, longer and thick hair. The final result will appear 12 to 15 month after the operation on the front area and 18 to 20 months on the crown area.
POST OPERATIVE INSTRUCTION
Having undergone a hair transplant, please take the following post operative precautions and care
1. At Ashu Skin Care we advice to take care of the hair follicular units as they are very delicate, especially in the first one week. Therefore a bandage has been applied over the transplanted area. This bandage can be safely removed the next morning (after 18 to 24 hrs).
2. You may wet the bandage to help the bandage to come off easily without sticking.
3. Mild swelling may appear over forehead which will subside on its own in about 3 to 4 days
4. You can start taking head bath from the third day after the completion of your hair transplant procedure. Take care not to rub over the transplanted area. Daily head bath will keep the area clean and also help the crusts formed over the grafts to get dislodged early. Do not bath under high pressure shower. Pat dry after bath.
5. Avoid heavy exertion/exercise/contact sports and smoking and alcohol for first 10 days.
6. At the end of ten days, you can start rubbing the transplanted area during bath.
7. The transplanted hairs are usually seen to fall off within the first 4 weeks. This is followed by a resting phase of the hair roots. It takes 3 to 8 months on an average for the grafts to start sprouting hair. This hair growth is a gradual process, some roots taking longer to sprout hair than others. Rarely, some transplanted roots may take as long as 12 months to sprout hair.
8. At the end of 2 weeks, no special precautions are required. You can exercise and bath normally.
Designed and Developed by Shopweb